Rules and Regulations related to the Companies Act, 1956 and allied Rules, Regulations and Directions have undergone some
significant changes since the publication of Box 1 and Box 2 of the Ramaiya’s Guide to the Companies Act, 17th edition in
December 2010 and March 2011. The supplement provides comprehensive updating of the Companies Act, 1956, Allied Statutes,
and Rules and Regulations including the Companies (Central Govt’s) General Rules & Forms (Amendment) Rules, 2011, 2012, and
also by amendments in other Rules & Forms, Regulations, Directions and New Rules, Regulations and Directions amended upto
31st October, 2012.
Some of the key highlights of the supplement are
- Includes latest changes till 30th November, 2012 (including Stop Press)
- Contains case notes on decisions of the Supreme Court and various High Courts and Tribunals.
- Consolidates and gives section-wise and appendix-wise the latest case law relevant to company law and other corporate
laws and also documents all statutory amendments, section-wise, appendix-wise and page-wise.
- Includes apart from the amendments made in the existing Rules, Regulations, Directions and Guidelines, Circulars,
Clarifications, press notes and press releases relevant to the period.
- Presents the Supplement in a reader-friendly manner laid out in the same order as the contents of the 17th edition of
Ramaiya with each note referring back to the appropriate pages of the main work.
- Provides recent accounting and auditing guidance notes and revised guidance notes as well as new cost accounting
standards given under relevant appendices of Box 2.
- Includes interalia under Section 56 radical changes made by SEBI (ICDR) (Amendment) Regulations, 2010, 2011 and 2012.
For customer support, please contact:
Tel: +91 12 4477 4477
Airtel : 1800-102-8177 (Toll Free)
BSNL : 1800-180-7126 (Toll Free)