All India Bar Examination—A Complete Preparation Manual, 3e is a comprehensive book designed to prepare law graduates to enroll with the Bar Council of India and practice the profession of law in India.
The book is a compendium of various reference tools and multiple-choice questions useful for preparation of the All India Bar Examination (AIBE). The content is divided into two parts. Part 1 contains Solved Previous Years’ papers from 2011 to 2015 to familiarize the reader with the structure of the test. Divided into 19 chapters, Part 2 provides the essential fundamentals of the various core subjects of law, followed by subject-wise question banks.
- Covers the entire AIBE syllabus
- Includes Mind Trees for quick revision
- With respect to legal terminologies, provides important distinctions with contextual variations for better conceptual grip
- Provides useful list of maxims with meanings, as well as a list of important abbreviations
- Offers Topic Initiators that provide section-wise listings of articles and topics under the concerned Acts
- Offers Topic Trackers that index important terms within the concerned Acts
- Includes three mock tests in the AIBE format
New to the Edition:-
- Offers new MCQS taking the total count to over 7,250
- Features the 2015 Solved Examination Paper
For customer support, please contact:
Tel: +91 12 4477 4477
Airtel : 1800-102-8177 (Toll Free)
BSNL : 1800-180-7126 (Toll Free)