Corporate and Allied Laws is a comprehensive book explaining concepts, sections, rules, latest amendments as per ICAI and Ministry of Corporate Affairs of India and cases of Corporate and Allied Laws in a lucid and informative manner. It has been developed exclusively for the students of CA Final course, Group 1- Paper 4. All applicable provisions according to the MCA’s and ICAl’s notifications regarding the Companies (Amendment) Act, 2015 and other Acts have been included and explained in a comprehensive manner with solved practical problems and examples. The book will also be useful for the practitioners, professionals and industry people.
Some of the key highlights of this edition are:
- Comprehensive coverage of ICAl syllabus
- Amended as per the Companies (Amendment) Act, 2015
- 600+ solved practical/theoretical problems
- 32 Exams’ solved questions till May 2016
- 400+ latest cases and rules
- Author’s Notes at appropriate places for core knowledge
- Interpretation of the sections, rules and provisions
- Well-presented flow charts and tables
- Amended as per ICAI’s Notification dated 21-06-2016 for November 2016 Examination.
- Incorporates all Rules/ Notifications/ Circulars/ Clarification/ Orders of MCA till 30•04•2016.
- lncorporates amendments in SEBI (lssue of Capital and Disclosure Requirement) Regulations, 2009
- lncorporates amendments and relevant rules in the Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999
- Incorporates amendments in the Competition Act, 2002
For customer support, please contact:
Tel: +91 12 4477 4477
Airtel : 1800-102-8177 (Toll Free)
BSNL : 1800-180-7126 (Toll Free)