"The Delhi Judicial Services (Preliminary) Examination is a mandatory screening test that you need to clear for selection to the next stage of the Judicial Services Examination for the Delhi High Court. This manual has been meticulously designed for this prestigious
examination to meet the aspirants’ needs. The manual covers all the important areas and is structured to comprehensively provide knowledge of objective type legal problems and their solutions covering Constitution of India, Code of Civil Procedure, Criminal
Procedure Code, Indian Penal Code, Contract Act, Partnership Act, Principles Governing Arbitration Law, Evidence Act, Specific Relief Act and Limitation Act etc. The manual also has adequate reference and practice material for General Knowledge and English
language that are important part of this examination.The Salient Features of this manual are: • Conform to respective syllabus as notified by conducting authorities
• Objective Type approach as per the format of the preliminary examinations.
• Adequate no. of practice MCQs are provided as per the flow of topics discussed in the syllabus.
• Reference material provided to cover the English Language section comprehensively.
• General Knowledge Booster provided in a practice-oriented format.
• Original Previous Year’s Paper included along with specially constructed format driven Mock Tests"
For customer support, please contact:
Tel: +91 12 4477 4477
Airtel : 1800-102-8177 (Toll Free)
BSNL : 1800-180-7126 (Toll Free)