‘Economic and Commercial Laws’ is a comprehensive book explaining concepts, theories, and cases with analysis in a lucid and informative manner. It has been developed exclusively for the students of CS-Executive Programme, Module – I Paper – III. The book will also be useful for the practitioners, professionals and industry people.
As we know that students need more conceptual clarity to answer questions, we have taken due care while developing this manuscript and the book contains the following features:
- Comprehensive coverage of the syllabus and study module of Economic and Commercial Laws as prescribed by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- Covers Latest Amendments in:
o Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999
o Foreign Trade Policy, 2015-20
o Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002
- Complex concepts have been described in an easy-to-understand manner with simple presentation through flowcharts, examples, explanations, solved cases and past year examination question papers.
- Special care has been taken to maintain an appropriate balance between theoretical concepts, cases and interpretation of rules.
- ‘Quick Recap (Summary for Quick Revision)’ recapitulate the concept for revision purposes.
For customer support, please contact:
Tel: +91 12 4477 4477
Airtel : 1800-102-8177 (Toll Free)
BSNL : 1800-180-7126 (Toll Free)