Jigeesha’s General Studies: Paper l is a comprehensive book designed for Civil Services aspirants preparing for Paper I of the preliminary examination.
Beginning with a diagnostic test designed for students to be able to discover their strengths and weaknesses in the required subject areas, the text covers the seven broad areas according to the syllabus—history of India and lndian national movement; lndia and world geography; lndian polity and governance; economic and social development; environmental ecology, biodiversity, and climate change; general science; and general knowledge and current events. The conceptual coverage is followed by an MCQ bank, mock tests, and the solved question papers of 2014, 2015 and 2016.
Beginning with the basics and progressing in a step-by-step manner, all topics are handled in a comprehensive manner. This will allow the reader ample opportunity to grasp the concepts and practise applicative techniques in a focused manner. This book is a complete course and will help the aspirant to prepare for any changes in format, or in question types, in the actual examination.
- Mapped to the syllabus of General Studies Paper I
- Supports information with fl owcharts and diagrams
- A bank of over 1,100 subject-wise multi ple-choice questions
- 10 mock tests along with answer keys
- Fully solved original papers of the previous years’ examination
New to the Edition:-
- Provides 1,650 questions on current developments of 2016
- Original Examination Paper of the year 2016
- Fine-tuned according to the latest pattern of the examination
For customer support, please contact:
Tel: +91 12 4477 4477
Airtel : 1800-102-8177 (Toll Free)
BSNL : 1800-180-7126 (Toll Free)