Guide to LLM Entrance Examination is a comprehensive book designed for LLM aspirants preparing for LLM admission tests conducted by institutions and universities across India.
The book is divided into seven chapters and two annexures. Each chapter begins with useful reference material on the topics, such as knowledge tree, review list, short notes and distinctions followed by a comprehensive question bank. Original previous years’ question papers are provided to make readers familiar with different LLM admission tests and depth of questions asked in each test. Question bank of 550 analytical questions is also incorporated.
New to the Edition
- Compendium of various reference tools, multiple-choice questions and question papers
- Covers the entire LLM syllabus
- Provides 550 analytical fact—principle base questions, a variation from simple multiple-choice questions
- Features the original previous years’ question papers
- Solved 2016 question papers of CLAT (PG), NLU Delhi, LLM and Kurukshetra University, LLM
- Solved 2015 question papers of CLAT (PG), and University of Delhi, LLM
- New multiple choice questions taking the total count to over 8,150
For customer support, please contact:
Tel: +91 12 4477 4477
Airtel : 1800-102-8177 (Toll Free)
BSNL : 1800-180-7126 (Toll Free)