Jigeesha’s History of India and Indian National Movement is a comprehensive book designed for UPSC aspirants preparing for the preliminary examinations. The text is divided into three parts—Academic Abstracts, Annexures and Question Banks. The academic abstracts present notes on Ancient India, Medieval India and Modern India. The Annexures provide additional support material for quick recapitulation in the form of timelines, brief facts, etc. Finally, the Question Bank provides topicwise questions based on the original question pattern along with the answer keys. Beginning with the basics and progressing in a step-by-step manner, all topics are handled in a comprehensive manner. This will allow the reader ample opportunity to grasp the concepts and practise applicative techniques in a focused manner. The book is a complete course in specific topics, and will help the aspirant to prepare for any changes in format, or in question types, in the actual examination.
- Provides information in easy to assimilate forms such as bulleted lists, tables, and charts.
- Supports information with illustrations and images such as those of artwork, architecture, and sculptures
- Features maps to represent information such as early geography, prehistoric sites, and empire boundaries
- Provides unique topics such as the discussion on role of women in India’s struggle for freedom, the study of Gandhian era and the development of the national movement
- Includes a bank of 180 history questions based on the original question pattern
- Provides annexures on important Newspapers and journals in pre-independent India
- Includes solved original questions on history of India and Indian national movement from previous Examinations
New to the Edition:-
- Original questions of the year 2016
- Topical summary after every chapter
- Fine-tuned according to the latest pattern of the examination
For customer support, please contact:
Tel: +91 12 4477 4477
Airtel : 1800-102-8177 (Toll Free)
BSNL : 1800-180-7126 (Toll Free)