Indirect Tax Laws (4th edition) is a comprehensive book explaining concepts, theories, problems and solutions of Excise Laws, Custom Laws, CST, Service Tax, Cenvat Credit Rules and Value Added Tax (VAT) in a lucid and informative manner. It has been developed exclusively for the students of CA Intermediate - IPC (New Course).
Besides this, the book aims for arriving at conceptual clarity through clear and simple language. This book contains the interpretations of sections, rules and provisions including recent case laws. A set of previous year questions from CA papers along with conceptual questions makes this book a self-study guide for the students. This is the latest and most updated book for May and November, 2016 examinations.
Special features of the book
- Amendmended as per the Finance Act, 2015
- Updates added till 31st January, 2016
- 300 plus solved practical problems
- Past 10 examination questions covered
- Attractive presentation of flowcharts and tables
- Simple and lucid presentation of concepts
- A Self-study Module with tutorial notes
For customer support, please contact:
Tel: +91 12 4477 4477
Airtel : 1800-102-8177 (Toll Free)
BSNL : 1800-180-7126 (Toll Free)