Industrial, Labour and General Laws: Theory, Cases and MCQs is a comprehensive book explaining concepts, theories, cases and MCQs with solution in a lucid and informative manner. It has been developed exclusively for the students of CS-Executive Programme, Module – II Paper – 7. This has been developed as per the new pattern of examination (MCQ Based) introduced by the ICSI. The Examination pattern will be as following:
- It will be conducted in the form of Multiple Choice Questions (100 MCQs).
- Each MCQ will have four options.
- The ICSI has introduced a negative marking scheme for wrong answers.
- The answers will be marked in OMR sheet.
Special features of the book:-
- 2500 plus Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Simple and Lucid Presentation of Law
- Master Summary for Quick Recap
- 6 Model Test Papers for Practice
For customer support, please contact:
Tel: +91 12 4477 4477
Airtel : 1800-102-8177 (Toll Free)
BSNL : 1800-180-7126 (Toll Free)