Introduction to Labour and Industrial Laws 4e, is specially designed as a study aid for law students with a clear objective of assisting students in their examination preparation. The book will also fulfil the requirement of students pursuing the LL.M. course from various universities of the country including National Law Schools and for students pursuing MBA (HR).
The text covers all the major industrial and labour laws such as the Industrial Disputes Act, 1947, The Factories Act, 1948, The Minimum Wages Act, 1948, The Payment of Wages Act, 1936, The Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972, The Payment of Bonus Act, 1965, The Trade Unions Act, 1926, The Employees’ Compensation Act, 1923, The Employees’ State Insurance Act, 1948, The Employees’ Provident Funds and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952, The Fatal Accidents Act, 1855, The Industrial Employment (Standing Orders) Act, 1956, The Maternity Benefit Act, 1961, The Apprentices Act, 1961, The Equal Remuneration Act, 1961, The Child Labour (Prohibition and Regulation) Act, 1986 and The Contract Labour (Regulation and Abolition) Act, 1970.
New to the edition
- Discusses the concepts of Labour and Industrial Laws in a very systematic manner using simple and lucid language
- Laws are divided into separate chapters covering all aspects and making it easier to comprehend
- Covers all the important amendments in labour laws till 2016
- Covers the latest Supreme Court judgments
- Includes the overview of other labour laws such as The Industries (Development And Regulation) Act, 1951, The Mines Act, 1952, The Collection of Statistics Act, 2008 and The Labour Laws (Exemption from Furnishing Returns and Maintaining Registers by Certain Establishments) Act, 1988
For customer support, please contact:
Tel: +91 12 4477 4477
Airtel : 1800-102-8177 (Toll Free)
BSNL : 1800-180-7126 (Toll Free)