- An exhaustive commentary on the Central legislation, State Acts and Amendments along with extracts from relevant allied Acts, and including Rules, Schedules, and Notifications
- Covers the latest case law and amendments in both Central and State legislation on all aspects of Stamp duties.
- Includes the Stamp Act as applicable to the States of Uttarakhand and Chhattisgarh.
- The latest Rules and Notifications of the various State Governments about reductions and remission of stamp duties on bills of exchange, promissory note and other instruments have been collected and updated.
- Includes legislative amendments, extracts of allied State Acts and Rules, wherever applicable.
A must read for Lawyers, Revenue Officers, Members of the Public, Legal Advisors in Business Houses
For customer support, please contact:
Tel: +91 12 4477 4477
Airtel : 1800-102-8177 (Toll Free)
BSNL : 1800-180-7126 (Toll Free)