- M P Jain: Indian Constitutional Law, 7th edn.
- S R Bhansali: Constitution of India - An article wise exhaustive Commentary
- M V Pylee: Select Constitutions of the World, 3rd Edn.
- M P Jain & S N Jain: Principles of Administrative Law, Updated 6th edn.
- Constitution of India
- Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Act, 2009
- The Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act, 2013
- The National Judicial Appointments Commission Act
- The Right to Information Act, 2005
- The Protection of Human Rights Act, 1993
- The Commission for Protection of Child Rights Act, 2005
- The National Commission for Backward Classes Act, 1993
- The National Commission for Women Act, 1990
- The National Commission for Minorities Act, 1992
: INR 7,415
: INR: 3,850
LexisGreen™ Constitution pack provides you with authoritative, evergreen classics on Administrative Law and Constitutional Law. Presenting complex and multi-dimensional subject of Constitutional law in a lucid, inclusive and systematic manner, Constitution pack takes you through commentaries on all important decisions of the Supreme Court and High Courts during the last 65 years. In addition to that, you also get a comprehensive overview of history and polity, be it select constitutions of the world, important constitutional documents, or important international documents.
- A leading treatise on the principles of Administrative Law, with significant judicial pronouncements, for over four decades
- An authoritative, evergreen classic on Indian Constitutional Law with thematic presentation and in-depth insights
- An article wise exhaustive commentary providing all important decisions of the Supreme Court and High Courts during the last 65 years
- A comprehensive overview of history and polity, including select constitutions of the world, important constitutional documents, and important international documents
For customer support, please contact:
Tel: +91 12 4477 4477
Airtel : 1800-102-8177 (Toll Free)
BSNL : 1800-180-7126 (Toll Free)