- Mulla: The Indian Contract Act, 14th edn.
- Mulla: The Sale of Goods Act and the Indian Partnership Act, 10th edn.
- Sanjiva Row’s The Advocates Act, 1961, 8th edn.
- Raju Ramachandran: Professional Ethics for Lawyers-Changing Profession, Changing Ethics, 2nd edn.
- S R Bhansali: Constitution of India - An article wise exhaustive commentary
- The Companies Act, 2013 (With Rules & Forms)-Incorporating the Companies (Amendment) Act, 3rd edn.
- The Code of Civil Procedure 1908 - with state amendments, case notes & statutory index and The Limitation Act, 1963, 2nd edn.
- Showick Thorpe: All India Bar Examination-The Complete Preparation Manual, 2nd edn.
- Universal Law Series - Drafting, Pleading & Conveyancing
- Suleman Saadiya: Professional Ethics & Advertising by Lawyers
- Dr. B Malik: The Art of a Lawyer - Cross Examination, Advocacy, Courtmanship, 10th edn.
- Prof K L Bhatia: Textbook on Legal Language and Legal Writing, 2nd edn.
- Indian Contract Act, 1872
- Indian Partnership Act, 1932
- Sale of Goods Act, 1930
- The Specific Relief Act, 1963
- The Advocates Act, 1961
: INR 10,670
: INR: 3,095
LexisGreen™ Smart pack provides a clear and succinct view of Indian law, in a practical and accessible style, thoroughly explained with examples. An ideal reference for lawyers, Smart pack is a must have collection of law books on various topics from professional ethics to drafting, pleading, conveyancing, cross examination, advocacy, and courtmanship. Providing complete guidance on All India Bar Examination, Smart pack encompasses the Constitution of India and other civil and commercial acts with up-to-date commentary in a comprehensive manner.
- Section-wise commentary tracing the development of the Advocates Act, 1961
- Insights on professional ethics and its prevailing comparative position in the USA and the UK
- In-depth analysis of the Companies Act, 2013 and Companies Rules, 2014
- An article-wise exhaustive commentary on the Constitution of India
- Amended and up-to-date text of Code of Civil Procedure, 1908 with state and High Court amendments and important case laws
- Textbooks on the Indian Contract Act and the Sale of Goods Act and the Indian Partnership Act by Mulla
For customer support, please contact:
Tel: +91 12 4477 4477
Airtel : 1800-102-8177 (Toll Free)
BSNL : 1800-180-7126 (Toll Free)