The second edition of the LexisNexis Guide to IBPS-PO Preliminary Examination, provides a comprehensive preparation for the aspirants of the IBPS PO Preliminary Examination.
Every aspect of the examination has been aptly covered in this book. The book begins with a success planner. All the topics are explained in a student-friendly manner. Firstly, the concepts, are explained precisely as well as comprehensively, in a simple language; secondly, various practical examples are solved in the best and shortest possible manner; and finally, various practice questions are provided along with solutions designed on the latest test pattern. Every question in this book is relevant as they are questions of previous examinations. In the end, five practice papers are provided for final practice.
This book is a result of my 28 years of teaching and research. Each and every concept explained in this book has been taught, as is taught in an actual classroom taken by candidates aspiring to sit for the examination. Therefore, students should find it interesting as well as relevant.
- Provides a complete study plan to help in a proper structured preparation and helps achieve more in less time
- Contains diagnostic tests to assess your strengths and weaknesses so that proper planning may be done and areas of focus may be identified
- Provides unique short tricks which will help in scoring more in less time
- Five practice papers are provided at the end which will help in a comprehensive revision and assessment
- Completely solved question paper of last year is provided. This will give students a first-hand feel of the actual test
- Nearly 80 per cent of the Practice Questions are taken from previous exams. Hence, it is more relevant, precise and to the point
For those who want to crack the banking examinations, this book is a must. The language is simple and the topics are explained in a conceptual way with the enhanced method of learning through section wise study. This book is very logical in arrangement and enables the reader to grasp the fundamentals of the banking examination in a simple and reader friendly manner.
(Qualified in IBPS CWE PO/MT V - 2015, Allahabad Bank)
For customer support, please contact:
Tel: +91 12 4477 4477
Airtel : 1800-102-8177 (Toll Free)
BSNL : 1800-180-7126 (Toll Free)