LexisNexis Practice papers for IBPS BANK CLERK Examination aims to provide comprehensive practice to the Bank Clerk aspirants. All aspects of the examination have been aptly covered in this book. It includes ample number of practice papers for the examinations. All the questions have been either taken from previous examinations or based on them. Hence, every question in this book is relevant for the examination. At the end of every practice test paper, we have listed surprise elements, challenge problems and clinchers. Students are expected to pay particular attention to these approaches. The tests will help them improve general speed and accuracy while these surprise elements and clinchers will greatly contribute in having a mastery over specific important topics and developing a proper strategy.
- Questions have been solved using magical short tricks—one variable technique, plus formula and dimension concept to improve speed while retaining accuracy
- Provides the best and the shortest solutions which will help you score more in less time while maintaining accuracy.
- Nearly 80 percent of Practice Questions are taken from previous examination making it relevant, precise and to the point
- Includes 18 practice papers aiding in comprehensive revision and assessment
- Features the 2016 IBPS examination paper
For customer support, please contact:
Tel: +91 12 4477 4477
Airtel : 1800-102-8177 (Toll Free)
BSNL : 1800-180-7126 (Toll Free)