LexisNexis Practice Papers for IBPS PO/ MT - Preliminary and Main Examinations provides a thorough practice for IBPS PO/MT Preliminary and Main Examination.
This book provides structured practice for the bank PO/MT aspirants. It includes an ample number of practice papers for preliminary and main examinations. Previous solved question papers are also included. All the practice tests provided in this book are based on actual tests. But we have incorporated certain questions to make it more relevant and useful for the upcoming tests. At the end of every practice test paper, we have listed surprise elements, challenge problems and clinchers. Students are expected to pay particular attention to these approaches. The tests will help them improve general speed and accuracy while these surprise elements and clinchers will greatly contribute in gaining a mastery over specific important topics and developing a proper strategy.
This book is a result of my 28 years of teaching and research. Each and every concept explained in this book has been taught similarly as is done in an actual classroom with actual test takers. Therefore, students should find it interesting and relevant.
- Nearly 80 per cent of the questions of the practice papers are taken from previous exams making it relevant, precise and to the point
- Offers calculation techniques to help develop the power to calculate big sums in seconds with the help of Vedic Mathematics
- Questions have been solved using magical short tricks, namely, ‘One variable technique plus’ formula to improve speed while retaining accuracy
- Includes 25 practice papers aiding in comprehensive revision and assessment
- Features solved previous year‘s examination papers giving students a first-hand feel of the actual test
For customer support, please contact:
Tel: +91 12 4477 4477
Airtel : 1800-102-8177 (Toll Free)
BSNL : 1800-180-7126 (Toll Free)