This popular book is a lucid commentary on the topics of partnership and the sale of goods which are an extension of the law of contract. The present edition has been thoroughly revised to incorporate the landmark as well as other important decisions of the Supreme Court and the High Courts. An exclusively novel feature of this edition is the addition of the text of the Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008 alongwith short notes.
The commentary also includes a brief overview of the principles of law found in the United Nations Convention on International Sale of Goods as applicable to international trade law. Most helpfully for readers, it also includes an explanation of important terms of usage in international trade such as CIF, FOB, Ex-works etc. This handy volume provides a complete understanding of fundamental concepts. For easy understanding of readers the book has been divided into three parts namely, the Sale of Goods Act, the Indian Partnership Act, and the Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008.
• The book has been divided into three parts:
? The Sale of Goods Act, 1930
? The Indian Partnership Act, 1932
? The Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008
• Includes a comprehensive commentary on statutory provisions supplemented with recent Case Law on the topics of partnership and the sale of goods which are an extension of the law of contract.
• Explains the key concepts of the sale of goods and partnership in India.
• Commentary explains the commercial terms widely used in international trade.
• It also deals with the nature of partnership, and all provisions dealing with partnership such as partners, registration of firms, dissolution of firms etc.
New to this edition
• Includes a brief commentary on the salient features of Limited Liability Partnership.
• An overview of the Limited liability Partnership Act, 2008 supplemented with short notes.
• Provisions of United Nations Convention on International Sale of Goods applicable to international trade discussed.
• Old illustrations under the statutory provisions have been replaced with examples from contemporary commercial transactions.
• Thoroughly updated and revised edition including all important decisions of the Supreme Court and the High Courts.
For customer support, please contact:
Tel: +91 12 4477 4477
Airtel : 1800-102-8177 (Toll Free)
BSNL : 1800-180-7126 (Toll Free)