‘Understanding Information Technology: A Self-study Module’ aims to help CA Intermediate (IPC) students by clearly explaining, analyzing, and evaluating important information technology concepts. My approach in writing this book was essentially two-fold: to write an accessible textbook that students feel comfortable with but without compromising on the academic rigor. This book has been divided into five parts comprising eleven chapters. The organization of chapters provides a student-friendly approach to the study of Information Technology.
This new course on ‘Information Technology’ can have a major impact on your career path and future success by providing comprehensive knowledge of information technology. It would help you to utilize your talent in the dynamic 21st century business world where information systems and emerging new technologies have taken centre stage in running businesses.
Some of the key highlights of this edition are:
- Complete coverage of the ICAI syllabus
- Full coverage of past year question papers
- User-friendly and lucid writing style
- Concepts explained in easy language
- Presentation through flow-charts and diagrams
- Case studies, examples and caselets
- Summary and Glossary for quick revision
For customer support, please contact:
Tel: +91 12 4477 4477
Airtel : 1800-102-8177 (Toll Free)
BSNL : 1800-180-7126 (Toll Free)