"The Punjab & Haryana Judicial Services Preliminary Examination Manual has been methodically structured for the prestigious examinations to meet the aspirants’ needs for the respective examinations. The manual covers all the important areas and is structured to comprehensively provide knowledge as per the syllabus and the format of the examination. The Salient Features of this manual are: Conform to respective syllabus as notified by conducting authorities
• Objective Type approach as per the format of the preliminary examinations.
• Adequate no. of practice MCQs are provided as per the flow of topics discussed in the syllabus.
• General Knowledge Booster provided in a practice-oriented format.
• Useful Ready Reckoners such as ‘Knowledge-Trees’ and Concept-Trees’, ‘Important Distinction’, and ‘Vital Maxims’ are stuffed in the Appendix
• Original Previous Year’s Preliminary Examination Solved Question Papers are provided for ready referencing
a. Punjab Civil Services (Judicial Branch) 2011
b. Haryana Civil Services (Judicial Branch) 2011
c. Punjab Superior Judicial 2012
d. Haryana Superior Judicial 2012
e. Punjab Civil Services (Judicial Branch) 2013
f. Haryana Civil Services (Judicial Branch) 2013
• Mock Tests to provide focused approach to the preparation plan"
For customer support, please contact:
Tel: +91 12 4477 4477
Airtel : 1800-102-8177 (Toll Free)
BSNL : 1800-180-7126 (Toll Free)