Ratanlal & Dhirajlal’s The Indian Penal Code is a complete code of reference serving the public at large for more than a century. It is a section-wise commentary including scope and applicability alongwith ingredients of provisions, impact of notable judicial pronouncements, case law references, Central and State amendments. It contains a Summary of the entire contents at the end of the book which provides a quick overview. This new translated edition includes references to statutory changes under The Information Technology (Amendment) Act, 2008 (10 of 2009) and widest possible range of Supreme Court and High Courts decisions.
• Translation of the 33rd English Edition’2010
• Extensive analysis of the ingredients of various provisions
• Precise and self-explanatory commentary
• Notable judicial pronouncements discussed
• Impact of The Information Technology (Amendment) Act, 2008(10 of 2009) covered
• Summary of entire contents at the end of the book.
For customer support, please contact:
Tel: +91 12 4477 4477
Airtel : 1800-102-8177 (Toll Free)
BSNL : 1800-180-7126 (Toll Free)