Sarkar Code of Civil Procedure is a legal classic. It is the most original, authentic, dependable and brilliant work having a profound impact on its vast readership that covers judges, lawyers, administrators, law teachers, and academicians, students, research scholars.
- This forthcoming edition captures latest legislative as well as judicial developments at appropriate places.
- This scholarly work by Sarkar presents an authoritative, revised and fully updated account of the law relating to Civil Procedure in India
- The object, principles and meaning of the sections and orders in the Code are explained and analysed in the light of recent and important judgments pronounced by the Supreme Court and various High Courts.
- Amendments made by the Commercial Courts, Commercial Division and Commercial Appellate Division of High Courts Act, 2015 which provides for streamlined procedure to be adopted for the conduct of commercial disputes of specified value are incorporated at relevant places in the Code.
- Three new appendices have been added and now the revised list of Appendices contains updated and annotated text of the Limitation Act 1963, the Court fees Act 1870, the Letters Patent of various High Courts, the Arbitration and Conciliation Act 1996, the Legal Services Authority Act 1987 and the Commercial Courts, Commercial Division and Commercial Appellate Division of High Courts Act, 2015 which makes this edition even more useful.
- This comprehensive treatise on the principles of Civil Procedure contains the latest case law and State Amendments made by various High Courts
- All Central and State Amendments have been brought up to date
- All significant decisions explaining the provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure are included in the revised edition
- The book is a must have for Practicing Advocates (both trial and appellate), Judges (District Courts, High Courts and Supreme Courts), Law firms engaged in civil and commercial laws, Students, teachers and researchers of law , Court Libraries, Libraries of law colleges and universities, State and District Bar Associations, National and State Judicial Academies, Arbitrators and Alternative Dispute Resolution Institutions
For customer support, please contact:
Tel: +91 12 4477 4477
Airtel : 1800-102-8177 (Toll Free)
BSNL : 1800-180-7126 (Toll Free)