Tax Laws and Practice is a comprehensive book explaining concepts, theories, cases and MCQs with analysis in a lucid and informative manner. It has been developed exclusively for the students of CS-Executive Programme, Module – I Paper – IV. This has been developed as per the new pattern of examination (MCQ Based) introduced by the ICSI. The Examination pattern will be as following:
- It will be conducted in the form of Multiple Choice Questions (100 MCQs).
- Each MCQ will have four options.
- The ICSI has introduced negative marking scheme for wrong answers.
- The answers will be marked in OMR sheet.
- Especially designed as per the CS Executive New Syllabus.
- Applicable for Assessment Year 2016-17 and Financial Year 2015-16.
- Amendments made as per the Finance Act, 2015.
- Updates incorporated till 31st December, 2015.
- Written in simple and lucid manner, avoiding legal jargons.
- 2000 plus MCQs with detailed solutions.
- Contains nearly 200 illustrations.
- Concepts supported by worked illustrations.
- Incorporation of Past Examination Questions till December, 2015.
For customer support, please contact:
Tel: +91 12 4477 4477
Airtel : 1800-102-8177 (Toll Free)
BSNL : 1800-180-7126 (Toll Free)