Taxation: Income Tax and Indirect Tax Laws (Seventh Edition) is a comprehensive book explaining concepts, theories, cases, problems and solutions of Taxation in a lucid and informative manner. Each topic is followed by plenty of illustrations and examples with solutions to facilitate the students to master the practical application of the law. The last minute changes in the law have been incorporated in the book and it is, therefore, the latest and most up to-date book for the Assessment Year 2016-17 and Financial Year 2015-16.
It has been developed exclusively for the students of CA Intermediate (IPC). The book will also be useful for the practitioners, professionals and industry people.
Special features of the book
- Especially designed as per the CA-IPC syllabus.
- Applicable for Assessment Year 2016-17.
- Applicable for Financial Year 2016-17.
- Amendments made as per the Finance Act, 2015.
- Updates incorporated till 31st December, 2015.
- Written in simple and lucid manner, avoiding legal jargons.
- Contains nearly 400 illustrations and 300 solved problems.
- Concepts supported by worked illustrations.
- Incorporation of Past Examination Questions.
For customer support, please contact:
Tel: +91 12 4477 4477
Airtel : 1800-102-8177 (Toll Free)
BSNL : 1800-180-7126 (Toll Free)