The series will be covering over 5,00,000 cases, to be published in 36 Vols. comprising of nearly 63,000 pages.
The most authoritative, monumental, encyclopedic and indispensable work since last 84 years - MLJ CCM is here!
Collection of all existing Civil Central Acts with Important Rules
Exhaustive coverage of Supreme Court cases and Case law
drawn from 53 High Court and Supreme Court journals
M.L.J.’s CIVIL COURT MANUAL popularly known as CCM needs no introduction to the members of the legal profession.
Some of the key features of this title are:-
- Volume-12 covers Articles 226 (Note 161) to 307 of the Constitution of India and select extracts from the Constituent Assembly Debates, being arranged Article-wise for ease of reference
- Various amendments that were moved, discussed and finally accepted by the Constitution Assembly when put to vote have been highlighted with the help of a side bar
- All latest and notable cases of the Supreme Court as well as various High Courts have been incorporated
- Statutory amendments and case law have been examined and updated
- Introduces cause titles and parallel citations in respect of Supreme Court cases
- MLJ CCM being recognised as the classic work in Indian Judicial System is a must have for Judges, Lawyers, Law Libraries, Government Departments, legislators, academicians and local authorities
For customer support, please contact:
Tel: +91 12 4477 4477
Airtel : 1800-102-8177 (Toll Free)
BSNL : 1800-180-7126 (Toll Free)