This reputed treatise on the Transfer of Property Act has resolutely served the legal profession since its first publication in 1938. A comprehensive section-wise commentary on the subject, it explains complex legal concepts with clarity and coherence, whilst covering all dimensions of the law relating to property.
Enriched with relevant legislative and judicial developments, this new edition has been meticulously revised, whilst retaining the intrinsic characteristics of the original work.
• Explains complex legal concepts with clarity and coherence along with the help of exhaustive notes, comments and case law reference
• Captures a detailed discussion on legislative background of RERA including the commencement and its constitutional validity; operation of the RERA vis-à-vis IBC; alternative remedies available to homebuyers under the Consumer Protection Act, 2019, IBC and RERA; repeal of State Real Estate enactments, etc.
• Thoroughly revised to capture all legislative and judicial developments
• Includes relevant and latest judgments delivered by the various high courts and Supreme Court, like Vijay Drolia v Durga Trading Corporation, Himangni Enterprises v Kamaljeet Singh Ahluwalia and Supertech Ltd. v Emerald Court Owner Resident Welfare Association
- Lexis Red App is compatible with Android (Tablet), iOS(iPad) & Windows 7 and above (PC & Laptop).
- eBook purchases once done on the website, will not be cancelled or refunded.