This title deals with the practice as well as procedural aspects of the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code. Leading decisions by the Supreme Court, NCLT and NCLAT, on the subject have been summarized and simplified, with regard to significant aspects discussed therein, including the jurisprudence developed, for easy understanding of the field.
The work will prove to be immensely beneficial for the Bar, Bench, other professionals, students, and even the common man.
- Written in a simple and lucid manner
- Legal procedures as to Corporate Insolvency Resolution Process, Fast Track CIRP and Liquidation have been explained in simple language
- Recently introduced Pre-packaged Insolvency Resolution Process also forms part of content
- Relevant Rules and Regulations have been incorporated
- Specifies rights, liabilities and remedies available under the Code, to the stakeholders
- Examines judgments rendered by the Supreme Court, National Company Law Appellate Tribunal and National Company Law Tribunal
Addl. District & Sessions Judge, Delhi
The Sale of Goods Act
Author : Pollock & Mulla
Shorter Constitution of India
Author : D D Basu
Law of Evidence
Author : Woodroffe and Amir Ali