Labour Law Journal
It was started in 1949 by our former President Mr. R. Venkataraman, who was a Trade Union Activist himself, to exclusively report Labour Law judgments. This pioneering endeavour proved very useful for developing the branch of Labour Laws and Labour Relations in India.
A Labour Law journal renowned for its prompt reporting of Labour Judgments and research articles selected by a highly qualified editorial board which includes retired judges and prominent lawyers.
The Labour Law Journal reports all important judgments of the Supreme Court as well as all the High Courts of the country.
Tamil Nadu State Acts
Detailed, authentic and up-to-date information with ready access to the full texts of updated Tamil Nadu state acts.
- Updated State Acts
- Table of contents for quick navigation
- Detailed footnotes for historical legislative effect.
Terms & Conditions
- The special offer package and price is valid for purchases in individual capacity only. In case you want to subscribe as an organization / firm please contact us for more details.
- LexisNexis reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions herein without prior notice
- In the event there is any dispute, LexisNexis reserves the right to suitably decide the matter or refer the matter for its final adjudication to the Arbitrator, who shall be the Managing Director of LexisNexis. The decision of Arbitrator shall be final and binding on the parties.
- Post payment, you need to submit Lexis Red Subscription Agreement for the plan selected to complete the transaction.
- The subscription agreement can be downloaded from the "My Orders" tab.
Lexis Red App is compatible
with Android (Tablet), iOS(iPad) & Windows 7 and above (PC & Laptop)