The Indian Contract and Specific Relief Acts
Author : Pollock & Mulla
ISBN : 9789388548472
EDITION : 16th
NO. OF VOLUMES : 2
COPYRIGHT YEAR : 2019
MONTH OF PUBLICATION : Aug 19
The book is the most comprehensive and authoritative work on the Indian Contract and Specific Relief Act that explains and illustrates the provisions of the Act in a lucid, comprehensive and systematic manner. It intends to capture all major landmark judgments of Supreme Court and various High Courts. All the legislative changes since the last publication have been duly incorporated. It is a standard reference for Judges, lawyers, In house Counsels, Law firms, students, law professors and research scholars.
- A comprehensive study on all aspects of law of Contract and Specific Relief
- Up to date with all the major judicial and legislative developments that has taken place in this field of law
- All-important judicial pronouncements have been incorporated.
- Adopts a lucid and analytical approach.
New to this edition:
- The present edition has been extensively revised to include the latest judicial as well as the legislative developments.
- Latest case laws as well as the legislative amendments that have come about since the last publication has been incorporated.
- The provisions and the case laws that stands no longer effective in the light of amendments and developments that have taken place have been duly removed.
Frequently bought together
Add To cart
Manual on the Law of Contract
Author : MLJ
Add To cart