- An overview of law as a career: Is law the right career option for you? What are the biggest myths about being a Iawyer? Which are the best law schools?
- CLAT and other law entrance tests like the AILET, SET, LSAT and DU LLB Entrance: Get a complete section-wise guide on the ideal strategy.
- The law college life: How to navigate through the cultural change from school to college? How to go about moot courts, paper publications and seminars? How to excel in your career while enjoying your college?
- Internships, CVs and jobs: How to plan and structure your internships in law college? How to hunt for and secure the best internships? How to secure that elusive pre-placement offer (PPO) and prepare for job interviews? How to craft winning CVs and cover letters? How to effectively handle the transition from college to work?
- Career options: An A to Z guide on 2 amazing career options in law through in-depth interviews with 45 top-notch legal professionals. This chapter contains detailed guide for a career in litigation, law firms, NGOs, LPOs, private and public companies, IPR Law, legal journalism and publishing, academia, entrepreneurship, ADR, judicial clerkship, cyber law, tax law, politics and more.
- The Foreign LLM: Get to know everything about pursuing an LLM from abroad. How to apply? How to craft your CV, Statement of Purpose (SOP) and Letter of Recommendation (LOR)?
Tanuj Kalia is founder of Lawctopus.com, which today is India's most popular and trusted website for law students. He is a BA LLB (Hons) graduate of the West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences (NUJS), Kolkata. Tanuj has previously freelanced for leading legal publications including Legally India, Bar and Bench and career publications like Careers360.