Mulla Code of Civil Procedure (Abridged) is a legal classic, read and cited in all courts of the country. One of the oldest and longest serving texts on the subject, this work has received the undeterred adulation of the legal fraternity ever since its first publication in 1906. The commentary is unique in its precision, carries easy readability as well as critical analysis, and has steadfastly had a profound impact on its vast readership that covers judges, lawyers, administrators, law teachers, academicians, students and research scholars.
- Comprehensive yet concise in its approach, the presentation of this book is in lucid style that has served a long felt need
- Provides precise elucidation and analysis of the provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure
- A meticulous structure makes the book accessible to a wide audience, since it presents complex civil law concepts with clarity and coherence
- This new edition carries judicial mandate and interpretation of the newly inserted provisions as per the Commercial Courts Act
- Recent judgments of the Supreme Court and High Courts as well as legislative developments have been duly incorporated
- Key judicial pronouncements have been critically analysed for the benefit of readers
- Lexis knowlEdge is accessible via Web, Android (Tablet), iOS(iPad & Phone) & offline application on Windows 7 and above (PC & Laptop).
- eBook purchases once done on the website, will not be cancelled or refunded.
Code of Criminal Procedure,1973
Author : Sohoni