This legal classic presents an authoritative, revised and fully updated account of the law relating to civil procedure in India. The object, principles and meaning of the sections and orders in the Code are explained and analyzed in the light of important judgments pronounced by the Supreme Court and various High Courts. Complex legal concepts are explained in a clear and coherent manner, whilst covering all aspects and dimensions of the law relating to Civil Procedure in India.Key Features:
- A Commentary for professionals providing comprehensive theory and in depth knowledge of Civil Procedure Law.
- Up to date with current legal position since the publication of the last edition.
- Obsolete and irrelevant case laws have been removed.
- Breaks down complexities of the subject with its comprehensive and lucid approach.
- Case laws ranging from 2017-18 till April/May 2021 have been duly added at relevant places.
Code of Civil Procedure
Author : Sarkar
Author : Mulla
Pleadings and Practice
Author : N S Bindra
Law of Affidavits
Author : S Parameswaran