- A Comprehensive and updated book providing exhaustive theory alongside the MCQ and the subjective questions on every subject forming part of the syllabus.
- The Theory has been updated and revised in accordance with the recent legislative changes, landmark judgements that have taken place post the publication of the last edition.
- Exhaustive coverage of the previous year Questions
- Mapped and in accordance with the syllabus of all major judicial examinations
- The book is structured in accordance with the pattern of questions generally asked in the examination. New to this edition:
- The theory portion has been updated and revised as per the legislative changes and development that have taken place
- The Questions asked in the recent competitive examinations have been added at relevant places
- The obsolete and redundant content has been removed
- The syllabus is mapped and modified as per the syllabus followed in the major judicial examinations.
- Incorporates relevant statutory changes in the law made post the publication of the last edition"
"Universal’s Guide to Judicial Service Examination is a comprehensive and indispensable work catering to the need of the various candidates appearing for Judicial Service Examinations conducted by the High Court of various states. It provides for multiple choice questions and exhaustive theory on every subject forming the part of the syllabus of the preliminary and Mains stage of the Examination. The book comprehensively covers questions based on major legislative developments and judicial pronouncements. It lists down the questions that have been asked in the previous year examinations. It is an indispensable and useful guide for the students preparing for such examination.