Universal's Guide to LL.M. Entrance Examination, Including Previous Years Solved Papers
Author : Gaurav Mehta
ISBN : 9789388548694
EDITION : 8th
NO. OF VOLUMES : 1
COPYRIGHT YEAR : 2020
MONTH OF PUBLICATION : Oct 19
Universal’s Guide to LLM Entrance Examination is a comprehensive and indispensable work catering to the need of the various candidates appearing for LLM Examinations conducted by various Law Universities. It provides for multiple choice questions and exhaustive theory on every subject forming the part of the syllabus of the Examination. The book comprehensively covers questions based on major legislative developments and judicial pronouncements. It is an indispensable and useful guide for the students preparing for such examination.Key Features
- A Comprehensive and updated book providing exhaustive theory alongside the MCQ on every subject forming part of the syllabus.
- Contains the past year question papers of various Universities.
- The Theory has been updated and revised in accordance with the recent legislative changes, landmark judgements that have taken place post the publication of the last edition.
- Mapped and in accordance with the syllabus of the examinations
- The book is structured in accordance with the pattern of questions generally asked in the examination.
New to this edition
- The theory portion has been updated and revised as per the legislative changes and development that have taken place
- The obsolete and redundant content has been removed
- The syllabus is mapped and modified as per the syllabus followed in the examinations.
- Incorporates relevant statutory changes in the law made post the publication of the last edition.
- The 2019 question paper of various universities has been added.
Universal's Logical Reasoning for CLAT, LSAT and other Law Entrance Exams
Author : Prateek Jain