Multiple Choice Questions for Judicial Service Examination is a comprehensive and indispensable work catering to the need of the various candidates appearing for Judicial Service Examinations conducted by the High Court of various states. It provides for multiple choice questions on every subject forming the part of the syllabus of the preliminary stage of the Examination. The book comprehensively covers questions based on major legislative developments and judicial pronouncements. It is an indispensable and useful guide for the students preparing for such examination.Key Features
- Provides for Multiple Choice questions on every subject that forms part of the syllabus of majorly all State Judicial Service Examination.
- The Questions have been revised and updated considering recent legislative changes and amendments.
- Questions are framed on the pattern that is generally followed in the Examination.
- Comprehensive coverage of questions on all major landmark judgments. New to this edition
- The questions have been thoroughly revised and updated.
- Repetitive and obsolete questions have been removed
- Questions on recent legislative amendments and judicial pronouncements have been duly incorporated.
- Case and problem-based questions have been added basis the pattern followed in various Judicial Examinations.
- Questions from the recent judicial papers of states like Delhi, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh have been added.
Vinay Kumar Gupta is an Additional and District Sessions Judge in Delhi.
All India Bar Examination - Solved Papers
Author : Universal's