The title covers all the landmark Judgments including the case law prescribed for the Advocate on Record Examination. The content provided under each judgment is presented in brief and comprehensive manner. The present edition has been updated to include all major judgments of Supreme Court passed post the publication of the last edition. The book is a useful reference for the student appearing for the competitive examinations, young professionals, institutional libraries, academicians and researchers.
- A comprehensive coverage of the landmark judgments taken place in different spheres of law.
- Includes the judgments prescribed for the Advocate on Record Examination.
- All-important judicial pronouncements of Supreme Court taken place since the last edition has been incorporated
- Adopts a lucid and analytical approach.
New to this edition:
- The present edition has been extensively revised and updates to include all the major judgements of Supreme Court passed post the publication of the last edition.
- Latest case laws like Shafin Jahan, Tehseen S Poonawala, Ashwini Kumar Upadhya are duly added.
- The content has been mapped with the list of prescribed cases for AOR Examination.
- Both Foreign and Indian Judgments have been duly added.
Guide to UP Judicial Service - Civil Judge (Junior Division) Preliminary Examination
Author : Universal's
Universal's Guide to Delhi Higher Judicial Service Examination Solved Papers
Author : Narender Kumar