- A comprehensive section-wise commentary on the Limitation Act, 1963
- Explains the provisions of the Act with clarity and analytical precision
- Stylistic excellence of the work has been maintained whilst incorporating latest developments
- An essential reference for judges, lawyers, judicial officers, administrators, law teachers, research scholars, academicians, and anyone who is concerned with the administration of law and justice
- Lexis Red App is compatible with Android (Tablet), iOS(iPad) & Windows 7 and above (PC & Laptop).
- eBook purchases once done on the website, will not be cancelled or refunded.
Guide to the Companies Act
Author : A Ramaiya
Indian Constitutional Law
Author : M P Jain