Universal’s Guide to CLAT & LLB is a comprehensive and indispensable work catering to the need of the various candidates appearing for Law Entrance Examinations conducted by various National Law Universities. It provides for multiple choice questions and exhaustive theory on every subject forming the part of the syllabus of the Examination. It lists down the questions that have been asked in the previous year examinations and as well as other multiple-choice questions. It is an indispensable and useful guide for the students preparing for such examination.
- A Comprehensive and updated book providing exhaustive theory alongside the Multiple-choice questions.
- The Theory has been updated and revised in accordance with the recent legislative changes, landmark judgements that have taken place post the publication of the last edition.
- Exhaustive coverage of the previous year Questions.
- The Questions have been modified as per the changes or developments taken place.
- Mapped in accordance with the syllabus of the law examination.
- The book is structured in accordance with the pattern of questions generally asked in the examination.
Author : Universal's