Overview: Textbook on the Limitation Act is a concise work in the field of limitation law. In a very sagacious manner, this book contains a brief account of the whole law of limitation under the Limitation Act, 1963. The book discusses principles on which the law of limitation is based for filing suits, appeals and applications.
- A book for understanding the time limit which is given for different suits and proceedings to the aggrieved person within which they can approach the court for redress or justice
- Established principles of limitation have been discussed with the help of judicial decisions
- Adopts a lucid and analytical approach
- Lexis knowlEdge is accessible via Web, Android (Tablet), iOS(iPad & Phone) & offline application on Windows 7 and above (PC & Laptop).
- eBook purchases once done on the website, will not be cancelled or refunded.
Constitution of India
Author : P M Bakshi
Law of Affidavits
Author : S Parameswaran
The Sale of Goods Act
Author : Pollock & Mulla
The Indian Contract Act
Author : Mulla
Code of Criminal Procedure,1973
Author : Sohoni