Introduction to the Law of Torts and Consumer Protection is a text-material for guidance in this fascinating branch of law. The book contains concepts of law of torts, studded with a large number of illustrative cases to induce easy grasp and understanding. The book contains all the outstanding features in the subject. It also carries individual chapters on the Consumer Protection law.Key Features:
- A book for understanding basic concepts as well as recent trends of the Law of Torts and Consumer Protection
- Up-to-date with latest concepts introduced after the publishing of previous edition
- Adopts a lucid and analytical approach
- Lexis Red App is compatible with Android (Tablet), iOS(iPad) & Windows 7 and above (PC & Laptop).
- eBook purchases once done on the website, will not be cancelled or refunded.