The book reigns supreme in its field since its first edition in 1920. It is a well-established, specialized and highly recommended text on Medical Jurisprudence and Toxicology. It is a monumental work thoroughly revised by K Kannan a former judge and a renowned scholar in collaboration with the specialist contributors from the diverse fields. Retaining the flavour of Modi’s pristine brilliance, the book traces comprehensively all major developments in the field of law and forensic medicine and references to obsolete medical literature has been weeded out and section on both medical jurisprudence and toxicology has been duly updated keeping in mind the concerns and requirements of academic community, forensic scientists and analytical chemists. The book is an essential reference for medical and legal professionals, forensic medicine experts, judges, law enforcement and investigating agencies, teachers, scholars, legislators and social scientists.Key Features:
- The book offers a systematic explanation of the provisions of law and is divided under suitable headings and chapters.
- The book traces comprehensively all major legislative amendments and developments that has taken place in the medico-legal field.
- It duly incorporates all the major and notable judgments of Supreme Court and various High Courts.
- It has been updated in the manner to make it easier in understanding the complexities and the nuances of the subject and its practical application.
- Lexis Red App is compatible with Android (Tablet), iOS(iPad) & Windows 7 and above (PC & Laptop).
- eBook purchases once done on the website, will not be cancelled or refunded.
Shorter Constitution of India
Author : D D Basu
Legal Research Methodology
Author : Rattan Singh