Volume 1: Sections 1 to 24
Volume 2: Sections 25 to 9A
Volume 3: Sections 91 to 114A
Volume 4: Sections 115 to 167 & Appendices
- Highly acclaimed and the most authoritative section wise commentary on the Indian Evidence Act, 1872 providing updated and detailed analysis of its provisions
- Incorporates all judicial and legislative developments
- Widely cited in and referred in numerous Supreme Court and High Court judgments
- Covers all aspects and dimensions of law of evidence in India
- Covers the latest case law and current legislative amendments
- The book is a must buy for practicing advocates, judges, executive magistrates, law firms, students, teachers and researchers of law, in-house counsels, libraries, national and state judicial academies, national and state bar associations, law universities and colleges, police officers and law enforcement agencies
- Lexis Red App is compatible with Android (Tablet), iOS(iPad) & Windows 7 and above (PC & Laptop).
- eBook purchases once done on the website, will not be cancelled or refunded.