• This edition incorporates the key developments of the Companies Act, 218 and the Companies (Amendment) Act 217 while retaining its focus on the best principles of corporate governance
• This work is a treatise on the law relating to Company Directors in the context of the Companies Act, 213 and the Companies (Amendment) Act 217
• This book provides a sophisticated analysis of the corporate structure and its governance from a director’s point of view
• The book is divided into sixteen distinct parts, dealing with various aspects of company management and governance
• The chapters of the book are accompanied with useful company precedents, like specimen letter; resolution; and forms, that provide practical guidance to the theory contained in the chapters
• This work is an indispensable reference work for Corporate Entities, Company Directors, Corporate Lawyers, the Judiciary, Advocate; Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries, Cost Accountants, Finance Executives and Students
Please Note: Lexis Red App is compatible with Android (Tablet), iOS(iPad) & Windows 7 and above (PC & Laptop).