Takeover and Mergers deals with the law on mergers and amalgamations with
reference to corporate as well as tax law. It focuses specially on
contemporary issues like the Takeover Code, demergers, and accounting
standards issued on the subject.|
The book incorporates pertinent cases in a concise and systematic manner to ensure clarity amongst the practitioners regarding the scope and significance of rulings laid down by the Courts in relation to mergers, demergers and schemes involving debt and capital restructuring. The narrative is jargon free to the greatest extent possible and is ideal even for those who do not have a specialist background in the field.
• Thematic commentary on takeovers and merger.
• Analyses the provisions of Companies Act, 213 in comparison with the erstwhile provisions under Companies Act, 1956.
• Comprehensive coverage of the legal framework governing mergers and amalgamations including:
- SEBI Takeover Code
- Accounting Standards
- Tax provisions
- Lexis Red App is compatible with Android (Tablet), iOS(iPad) & Windows 7 and above (PC & Laptop).
- eBook purchases once done on the website, will not be cancelled or refunded.
Constitution of India
Author : P M Bakshi
The Code of Civil Procedure
Author : M P Jain
Author : P S A Pillai