family law including marriage and divorce, maintenance and division of matrimonial property, guardianship and child custody, as well as adoption, as developed by the Supreme Court and various High Courts. The author has discussed major recent judgments of the Supreme Court on such contemporary concerns as the status of live-in relationships, and of rights of the women, and of the children born of such relationships. The book also provides insights into contemporary matrimonial issues that have emerged as a result of the development of new perceptions of rights and duties, as well as alternative methods for matrimonial dispute settlement.
Further, latest statutory provisions, as well as judicial pronouncements have been analysed. This book is an essential reading for law students, professors teaching in law schools, students and scholars of gender studies and sociology; it is a must have for law and social science libraries.Key Features:
- A comprehensive study of all aspects of Family Law
- Important aspects of Family Law such as marriage, divorce, maintenance, property, custody, and adoption have been discussed in a comprehensive yet intelligible manner
- Up to date with contemporary matrimonial issues as well as methods for matrimonial dispute settlement
- Important judicial pronouncements have been discussed and analyzed
- An essential reference for students of law, gender studies, and sociology New to this edition:
- Contemporary issues and new developments on the subject have been incorporated
- Includes important decisions of Supreme Court and High courts, since publication of last edition till date
- Lexis Red App is compatible with Android (Tablet), iOS(iPad) & Windows 7 and above (PC & Laptop).
- eBook purchases once done on the website, will not be cancelled or refunded.
The Code of Civil Procedure
Author : M P Jain
Textbook on Economic Offences
Author : K D Gaur