Widely acclaimed as a classic, Mulla The Key to Indian Practice is a lucid and succinct exposition of the important provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure. Unraveling the complexities of the Code, it presents a systematic and precise account of the conduct of civil suits in Indian courts. The present edition preserves the original scheme as conceived and adopted by Sir Dinshaw Fardunji Mulla, whilst incorporating latest developments in the subject.This book in an essential reference for students, academicians, legal professionals, as well as general readers
- An invaluable and inimitable reference aid; providing a summary of the provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure
- Breaks down the complexities of the code to offer a lucid exposition of the important provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure
- Adopts a systematic and readable scheme
- Lexis Red App is compatible with Android (Tablet), iOS(iPad) & Windows 7 and above (PC & Laptop).
- eBook purchases once done on the website, will not be cancelled or refunded.
Author : B R Sharma
The Code of Civil Procedure
Author : Mulla
Indian Constitutional Law
Author : M P Jain
Law of Tort
Author : S P Singh