- A critical commentary covering emerging issues as well as legislative developments
- The law relating to interim compensation and black money has been discussed in detail
- Focuses on the developments made in the law relating to dishonour of cheques since the last publication.
- Traces the close inter relationship of law relating to dishonour of cheques with the similar provisions contained in Indian Penal Code, Code of Civil Procedure and Consumer Protection Act.
- Contains critical appraisal of judgments of the Indian Courts that have led to the change and development in the legal position.
"Dr. Rajesh Gupta earned all his degrees, right from graduation to doctorate, from the University of Delhi and has been practicing in Delhi High Court for the last more than two decades. During the course of his practice Dr. Gupta has dealt with many matters containing contentious issues including landmark Public Interest Litigations. As an academician, scholar and researcher, Dr. Gupta is having to his credit at least half dozen books authored by him and might be half a dozen books revised by him, besides voluminous editorial work, all released and forwarded by legal luminaries including Supreme Court Judges. Not only this, Dr. Rajesh Gupta has contributed at least 100 articles published in various reputed law journals of India. Prof. Gunjan Gupta is a product of Delhi University and she is teaching in the same Faculty of Law of Delhi University for the last about 17 years without break since after completing her academic qualifications. Prof. Gupta did her doctorate on the law relating to dishonour of cheques. Prof. Gupta also is a noted author having to her credit numerous law books and articles published in various law journals. Besides other subjects, she has been delivering lectures on Negotiable Instruments and Law of Evidence which contains substantive topics, such as, 'Law of Notices' and 'Law of Evidence with special contrast to Proof of Electronic Records' in the courts of law. "
Please Note: Lexis Red App is compatible with Android (Tablet), iOS(iPad) & Windows 7 and above (PC & Laptop).
The Code of Civil Procedure
Author : M P Jain