Motor Vehicles Laws (A comprehensive coverage of Motor Vehicles Act, 1988 as amended by Motor Vehicles (Amendment) Act, 2019 with a detailed critique and focus on Insurance, Entitlement and Compensation)
Author : Kannan & Vijayaraghavan
ISBN : INK9388548670
EDITION : 16th
NO. OF VOLUMES : 2
COPYRIGHT YEAR : 2019
MONTH OF PUBLICATION : Sep 19
The book is the most comprehensive and authoritative work on the Motor Vehicle Laws that explains and illustrates the provisions of the Act in a lucid, comprehensive and systematic manner. It intends to capture all major landmark judgments of Supreme Court and various High Courts. All the legislative changes specially the Motor Vehicle Amendment, 2019 has been duly incorporated. It is a standard reference for Judges, lawyers, In house Counsels, Law firms, students, law professors, researchers and scholars.
- A comprehensive study on the aspects relating to Motor Vehicle Laws.
- Up to date with all the major judicial and legislative developments that has taken place in this field of law
- All-important judicial pronouncements have been incorporated.
- Adopts a lucid and analytical approach.
New to this edition:
- The present edition has been extensively revised to include the latest judicial as well as the legislative developments.
- Latest case laws as well as the legislative amendments that have come about since the last publication has been incorporated.
- Motor Vehicle Laws Amendment 2019 has been duly incorporated at relevant places
- The Author has incorporated a critique on the Amendment 2019 to provide complete information about the changes that has been introduced in the field of Motor Vehicle Laws.
- Lexis Red App is compatible with Android (Tablet), iOS(iPad) & Windows 7 and above (PC & Laptop).
- eBook purchases once done on the website, will not be cancelled or refunded.
Law of Injunctions
Author : C M Row
Author : Pavan Duggal