Forensic Science in Criminal Investigation and Trials is intended to assist the criminal justice system to understand the potentialities, the limitation and the process of forensic science. It is an encyclopedic comprehensive guide, a practical multi-professional treatise, written in non-technical languageKey Features:
- A book for professionals dealing with in the area of forensic science
- Complex topics are written in a non-technical language making it easy to understand
- Concepts are explained with the help of applicable statutes and judgments
- Adopts a lucid and analytical approach
- Updated with latest tools and techniques developed after the publishing of previous edition
- Includes new concepts introduced in the area of forensic science
- Updated with latest legal position and landmark judgments
- Redundant content is deleted to maintain relevance to the topic
BR Sharma worked in Delhi University Laboratories after obtaining his BSc (Hons) in Chemistry from Panjab University. Selected as Director, CID Scientific Laboratory, Punjab, at an early age of 26, just before completion of his PhD degree, he headed various Forensic Science Institutions including the State FSLs, Punjab; Himachal Pradesh; UT CFSL (COL MHA), Chandigarh. He retired in September 1993 and now runs the National Institute of Forensic Science.
Please Note: Lexis Red App is compatible with Android (Tablet), iOS(iPad) & Windows 7 and above (PC & Laptop).