Related Party Transactions under the Companies Act, 2013 Includes Comprehensive Coverage of Loans, Guarantees and Securities, Key Managerial Personnel et all
Author : K S Ravichandran
ISBN : INK9388548823
EDITION : 2nd
NO. OF VOLUMES : 1
COPYRIGHT YEAR : 2020
MONTH OF PUBLICATION : Nov 2019
Related Party Transactions under the Companies Act, 2013, first published in 2015, is a commentary which deals with the practical aspects relating to related party transactions (transactions between persons in positions of responsibilities in Companies and their relatives in the same company or other companies). Provisions affecting Related Party Transactions under the Companies Act 2013 and related laws are discussed.Key Features:
- A book for professionals dealing with related party transactions
- Up to date with current legal position after the publishing of previous edition
- Provides practical guidelines and illustrations to ensure fairness and transparency in dealings by company
- Adopts a lucid and analytical approach
- The present edition has been extensively revised to include developments and amendments after publishing of previous edition
- Updated with landmark judgments on related party transactions
- Redundant content is deleted to maintain relevance to the topic
"Dr K S Ravichandran, M Com, LL B, FCS, Ph D, is the Managing Partner of KSR&Co Company Secretaries LLP, (Chennai and Coimbatore) with over two decades of experience as a company secretary in practice. Dr Ravichandran, has been invited to participate and address over 400 conferences, seminars and workshops. He is a member of the Secretarial Standards Board of the ICSI and the National Council for Corporate Frauds and Internal Audit of ASSOCHAM. He is also associated with the International Association for Protection of Intellectual Property Rights, INSOL INTERNATIONAL, a global organization of corporate insolvency professionals, and the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators. He was a member of the expert sub-group constituted by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs to go into the amendments to be made to the Companies Act, 2013. He has recently been inducted as an independent director of Karur Vysya Bank, Karur. He is well known for his corporate advisory services and also for his litigation practice. Dr Ravichandran is famous for his powerful arguments and has appeared before the Company Law Board; Competition Commission of India; Competition Appellate Tribunal; Trademarks Tribunal and authorities; Intellectual Property Appellate Board; National Company Law Tribunal; adjudicating authorities and compounding authorities under various corporate and securities laws, National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission, Disciplinary Committees of ICSI and ICAI and many of cases argued by him have been reported in leading law journals. He has also published hundreds of articles in reputed journals on corporate laws and has authored books in the areas of secretarial and securities audit, prosecution of directors, debt recovery, enforcement of security interest and winding up, limited liability partnership, related party transactions and corporate law offences. He was also a specialist editor of M C Bhandari’s Guide to Company Law Procedures, 23rd edition, published by LexisNexis."
- Lexis knowlEdge is accessible via Web, Android (Tablet), iOS(iPad & Phone) & offline application on Windows 7 and above (PC & Laptop).
- eBook purchases once done on the website, will not be cancelled or refunded.
Author : S P Agrawal
Law of Affidavits
Author : S Parameswaran